Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure that your orthodontic care is as rewarding as possible. Our practice utilizes the latest technology including digital x-rays and photos, impression free Invisalign scans, and accelerated orthodontics. We also offer a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
EVERY SMILE STARTS WITH AN INITIAL CONSULTATION!
We strive to make your first visit to our office a pleasant and informative experience. Your complimentary initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a thorough orthodontic examination by one of our kind and highly skilled doctors, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
During your initial consultations, we will:
- Establish your primary concern
- Review your medical/dental history
- Perform a comprehensive clinical examination
- Obtain a panoramic image, if needed, for diagnosis
- Demonstrate and discuss all orthodontic problems
- Present all available treatment options
- Estimate the treatment time
- Provide a treatment fee estimate
- Determine the insurance benefits
Typically, this visit takes about 30-50 minutes and our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our practice to schedule your initial consultation!
Most of the time, for your convenience, diagnostic records can be taken the same day as your first visit.
Taking orthodontic records includes the following three components:
- Dental impressions of the upper and lower teeth and gums to fabricate study models
- X-rays of the teeth and jaws (panoramic) and of the head (cephalometric)
- Pictures of the patient’s face, teeth, and bite
After careful review of all the orthodontic records, the doctors will formulate an individualized treatment plan. At the case presentation, this treatment plan will be presented in detail, as well as care instructions for the teeth and braces during and after orthodontic treatment. Our treatment coordinator will discuss the finalized treatment fee and the financial options available to you.